Pico Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System with Soft Port, 15 x 20 cm
Pico opens up new possibilities for people who may never before have benefitted from Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT). Pocket-sized Pico is designed to let patients get on with their lives. It is discreet, lightweight and easy-to-use. Pico can be left in place for up to 7 days, reducing disruption to patients and supporting them through the healing process. It is as easy to apply as a dressing means quick and easy dressing changes can free up nursing time. Simple one button operation can be paused for up to one hour to enable showering. Pico is suitable for use in both a hospital and community setting. Measures 15 cm length by 20 cm width.
- Single use negative pressure wound therapy system with soft port
- Discreet, lightweight and easy-to-use
- Small enough to fit in a pocket for total portability
- With one button operation to paused for up to one hour
- Can be left in place for up to 7 days