Mepore Adhesive Dressing, 11cm x 15cm, Pack of 40
A range of absorbent, air-permeable, self-adhesive dressing ideal for low to moderately exuding wounds. Mepore dressings are made of skin-frendly, water-based polyacrylate adhesive that provides a gentle and secure fixation. Mepore's porous Sontara non-woven fabric ensures air and water vapour permeability while the absorbent wound pad is manufactured of viscose with a low-adherent wound contact layer. Mepore dressings are suitable for a wide variety of wounds which have low to moderate exudate levels including: surgical wounds, minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- Absorbent, air permeable, self-adhesive dressings
- Ideal for low to moderately exuding wounds
- Skin-friendly, water-based polyacrylate adhesive
- Gentle and secure fixation
- Porous Sontara non-woven fabric to ensure air and water vapour permeability
Free standard UK delivery on this item: 4-5 working days to reach customer from time of ordering.
Express Shipping: 2-3 working days (if order placed before 3pm).
Refer to our Delivery Options & Policy Page for more information